21 Ideas for Finding Your Passion in Life
Happiness comes when you follow your passion.
Keen to find your passion in life? Look no further! This list is a starting point, a collection of simple ideas that you can do, watch, read and share to cultivate your passions, your talents and your drive.
1. Read The Element: How Finding Your Passion Changes Everything by Ken Robinson.
2. Listen to Go Your Own Way by Fleetwood Mac.
3. Watch The Aviator.
4. Cross something off your bucket list.
5. Read The Passion Test: The Effortless Path to Discovering Your Life Purpose by Janet Attwood and Chris Attwood.
6. Listen to Life in a Northern Town by The Dream Academy.
7. Watch Tucker.
8. Read Epiphany: True Stories of Sudden Insight to Inspire, Encourage, and Transform by Elise Ballard.
9. Design your own Valentine’s Day cards; they’re not just for kids.
10. Take up a musical instrument
11. Read Just Kids by Patti Smith.
12. Listen to I Hope You Dance by Lee Ann Womack.
13. Read Delivering Happiness: A Path to Profits, Passion, and Purpose by Tony Hsieh.
14. Listen to Suddenly I See by KT Tunstall.
15. Treat yourself to the “perfect day” and spend it doing something you’re passionate about.
16. Read Find Your Passion: 25 Questions You Must Ask Yourself by Henri Junttila.
17. Take a class in tango or flamenco dancing.
18. Watch the movie Rudy.
19. Howl at the moon.
20. Watch the movie Whiplash.
21. Sing along to the radio at the top of your lungs.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
This Explains Life - Perfectly - in 27 Seconds [VIDEO]
TED Talk of the Week: Your Life Purpose in 5 Minutes
The Path to Fulfilling Your Dreams [VIDEO]
This article was originally published on Live Happy, and appears here with permission.