IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SITE.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
Information we collect and how we use it:
Unless stated otherwise, the Company will not share, sell, auction off or give away your personal information to any third-party or other organization without first obtaining your prior written consent.
In order to provide our Services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide When you sign up for Services, we ask you for contact information. We sometimes supplement the information that you provide with information that is received from third parties. For instance, if inaccurate postal or zip codes are received, we will use third party software to fix them.
- Information on your profile page When you register to use the Site and/or the Services, you create your own personal profile page. Your profile information, including your name, email address, and photo, are disclosed to the members in the networks listed and enabled by you in your privacy settings in order to enable you to communicate with other organizations, groups, and active members.
- Personal information We process your personal information only for specific and limited purposes, including the provision of the Services. We ask only for data that is adequate, relevant and not excessive for those purposes. Some of these purposes may include to inform you of new services we will be providing, to send you requested product information and additional materials, for promotional purposes and market research, and internally to help us improve our Services and to help resolve any problems.
- User information When you use our Services, we may automatically receive and record information from your computer, documents and browser, including your IP address, cookie information, software and hardware attributes. We also use your IP address to help with server problem diagnosis and to administer our Web site. An IP address is a numeric code that identifies your computer on a network, or in this case, the Internet. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information. We may also perform IP lookups to determine which domain you are coming from (i.e: aol.com, yourcompany.com) to more accurately gauge our users' demographics.
- Document information when using our Services, our servers automatically record information in connection with your documents. Such information may include the content of the document, the date on which the document was created, the author(s) of the document, and other characteristics and settings of the document.
- Anonymous data collected through this Web site In addition to the information we collect as described above, we may use technology to collect anonymous information about the use of our Web site. For example, our Web server may automatically log which pages of our Web site our visitors view, their IP addresses and which Web browsers our visitors use. This technology does not identify you personally, it simply enables us to compile statistics about our visitors and their use of our Web site. Our Web site contains hyperlinks to other pages on our Web site. We may use technology to track how often these links are used and which pages on our Web site our visitors choose to view. Again this technology does not identify you personally it simply enables us to compile statistics about the use of these hyperlinks.
- Cookies In order to collect the anonymous data described herein, we may use temporary cookies that remain in the cookies file of your browser until the browser is closed. Cookies by themselves cannot be used to discover the identity of the user. A cookie is a small piece of information which is sent to your browser and stored on your computers hard drive. Cookies do not damage your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. This enables you to decide if you want to accept it or not.
- User communications When you send email or other communication to the Company, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our Services.
- Links Links to other sites may be provided by the Company as a convenience to our customers. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by us.
- Children If you are a child under the age of 18, you must obtain parental consent prior to using our Service. The Company will not knowingly contact or engage with children under the age of 18 without said parental consent. If you have reason to believe that a child has provided us with their personal information, please contact us at the address given above and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
- Maintenance The Company uses the information that you provide or that we collect to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and services found on the Site.
- eMail By registering with Goodnet.org, you understand that we may send you communications or data from Goodnet.org regarding the Services, including but not limited to (i) notices about your use of the Services, including any notices concerning violations of use, (ii) updates, and (iii) promotional information and materials regarding Goodnet.orgs products and services, via electronic mail. We give you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving electronic mail from us by following the opt-out instructions provided in the message.
- Analysis The Company uses all of the information that we collect to understand the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the way the Site works and looks, and to create new features and functionality.
Choices for personal information:
When you sign up for Services we ask you to provide contact information. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose of the services, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
You can decline to submit personal information, in which case the Company may not be able to provide you with Services.
The Company only shares personal information with other companies or individuals in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent.
- We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We provide such information to our Representatives or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf in Israel and/or abroad. We require that these parties agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable agreements and/or their terms, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Please contact us at the above address for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
- We strive to maintain the reliability, accuracy, completeness and currency of personal information that we collect and to protect the privacy and security of our customers. We keep your personal information only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or document retention requirements.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees, contractors and agents who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural security measures and safeguards to reasonably protect personal information. Our servers and our databases are protected by industry standard security technology, such as industry standard firewalls and password protection.
- Although we cannot guarantee against any loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, alteration or destruction of data, we try to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
Please contact us at the above address for any additional questions about our information security or the protection of personal data.
Data integrity, accessing and updating personal information:
The Company processes personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service agreements. We review our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the personal information needed to provide or improve our Services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
- Upon receipt of your written request and enough information to permit us to identify your personal information, we will disclose to you the information we hold about you. We will also correct, amend or delete any personal information that is inaccurate and notify any third party recipients of the necessary changes.
- We do not charge for complying with a correction request, however, for all other requests, we may charge a small fee to cover its costs. Requests to delete personal information are subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document retention obligations imposed on the Company.
- We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required.
Please contact us at the above address for any additional questions or to access and update personal information.
The Company regularly reviews its compliance with this Policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or our treatment of personal information by contacting us as provided above. When we receive formal written complaints it is the Company's policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal information that cannot be resolved between the Company and an individual.
The Company may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Consent To Processing: